Monday 1 October 2007

To .com or not to .com?

I think I have too much time on my hands at the moment! I've created several spreadsheets with a costing template, stock levels, expenses and that very important profit column. I've also designed business cards to send out with my jewellery or to randomly leave here there and everywhere (I'll post a pic later).
Not only all of the above, I'm also toying with the idea of setting up a propper website.....not that the blog isn't enough, it's just the next logical step. But do I want to take that step now? Will I have time once uni and placement are in full swing to maintain it? Or will I need something to keep me sane when i'm burried in midwifery? And then, if I set it up, will it just be a website showing off my jewelery or will I actually sell it through the website? And if I sell it, that involves registering as a sole trader/business with the lovely tax people and doing the fantastic tax returns.......again, do I have the time?
I think I'll toy a while longer......and eat some chocolate.

No comments: